Education is the key to the development and growth of any nation. The Government of India and State Governments know that in a complete way. So in order to provide better education, there are a lot of schemes running for underprivileged children by the States and Central Government. One of that schemes is Integrated Shala Darpan by the Government of Rajasthan.
Integrated Shala Darpan is a joint effort by Rajasthan and Central Government. This program aims to make education more transparent and easy for parents to seek their children’s progress & growth without visiting schools.
Let’s know everything about Integrated Shala Darpan Program & how it will make the education system better!
Integrated Shala Darpan & Its Details!
The Integrated Shala Darpan was launched in 2015 and is aimed to make education more transparent and easy to access for parents & teachers. The parents can access the teaching information about the teacher, their child’s academic progress, and even see schools’ progress.
The government has made a website portal from which parents can easily access the data. In addition, the portal is linked with primary and secondary schools, which put all the information about teachers, students, and even non-academic staff.
The Government of Rajasthan started it to maintain relationships between students, parents, school administrators, and teachers. Moreover, the level of transparency is well maintained and is applied to a range of educational services to HRD.
Shala Darpan is affiliated with many educational institutions, like the Indian Association of School Children (ISCC), ICMR, Indian Statistical Institution, International Indian Educational Agency (INE), and several other institutions.
Components of Integrated Shala Darpan:
The school report system in Integrated Shala Darpan comprises two components, which are a school report & the shala Darpan portal.
In the first component, the parents can visit various government schools’ websites, see the academic catalog and grades, & even apply for their children in multiple courses. The academic catalog includes subjects, teachers, days of classes, academic rankings, etc. The parents can even request a report of their children’s previous academic year.
The second component allows the parents & teachers to view the transcripts, student evaluations, and school reports.
The shala darpan portal also makes it easy for children to check their academic scores, transcript, and also check academic reports.
In order to make the Website more beneficial, the portal jins the data of various government schools with various prate universities, to make it easy for parents & children to know about higher education.
Basic Information about the Integrated Shala Darpan Portal:
|Portal Name||Shala Darpan|
|Launched by||Government Of Rajasthan|
|Departments||Rajasthan School Education Department, Rajasthan Council of School Education|
Integrated Shala Darpan Services:
- Detail of the student’s report.
- Information on results of different schools.
- School Report Information.
- Checking all the ongoing services. Staff Login.
- Parents Login.
- Teachers’ attendance details.
- The transfer Schedule is easy to check.
- School Search.
Benefits of Integrated Shala Darpan!
Shala Drapan was made to make education easy & even reachable to parents to check their child’s progress. Here are the benefits of Integrated Shala Darpan:
- Every child who wants to study may benefit from this scheme since it gives them a better education.
- Make sure they have all the education-related information in a transparent and detailed manner.
- Those living in Rajasthan can use its official Website to search through school lists, book benefits, etc., at any time.
- The portal allows the netizens to access all details of the school through the portal via mobile at any location. ‘
- A lot of time for teachers & parents will be saved with this portal.
- Data of school children & staff can be accessed easily through this portal.
How to access the Shala Darpan Portal?
The parents, teachers, and schools can access the shal darpan portal. The portal is even available in the application mode. You can download the application to access the data of their children. To log in through their device, here is the process:
- You must first access Rajshala Darpan’s official website rajshaladarpan.nic.in/
- The home page will now appear.
- Select the Staff window option from the home page.
- Then you can register for employee login.
- You will now see a new form.
- You will be asked for the necessary information during this process.
- Then, you need to enter the required information.
- Now, you need to enter the ID for the Employee/Staff NIC.
- A staff member’s name will then be requested.
- In the next window, you must enter your date of birth.
- Then you need to enter the registered mobile number and,
- A captcha code can be seen in the image,
- Click on the submit button after filling out the captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent to you.
- Then you must also enter your OTP.
- So, now the registration process has been completed.
This was all about Integrated Shala Darpan. We hope you get all the information you were seeking about the integrated Shala Darpan. The portal is very helpful for Indian Education, and if it is successful, then it can make Indian education better through application in the whole of India.
This system also saves the time of Teachers, parents & children. So overall, the integrated Shala Darpan is looking as it will be successful.
Let us know in the comments your thoughts on this article!
Thank you for reading!