Ehrms Punjab – Recently Government of Punjab has established an online portal called as iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login for the state government workers. Many amenities are available to Punjab workers on this site, which we shall discuss in detail with you in the following paragraphs.
HRMS Punjab or iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login is a modified version of the ehrms (Electronic Human Resource Management System) portal created by the NIC according to the needs of the Punjab state government workers to offer an efficient Human Resource and Decision support system.
Ehrms Punjab| iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login
After reading this article, you’ll have a better understanding of ehrms Punjab login and the services offered by this portal, such as your e-Service Book, Payslip, Yearly Statement, GPF, GIS, and Leave Application. All of these services are available to you simply by visiting the Punjab government’s website.
The eHRMS Manav Sampada product has been updated by the National Informatics Center to add certain unique features while still meeting the needs of the Punjab government.
HRMS is built so that it can offer readily available, quick, and transparent services such as employee record, salary, GPF, GIS, Leave, Income tax information, property returns, yearly confidential progress, Posting, promotion, arrears management, etc.
Overview of iHRMS Punjab Portal
|Portal Name||iHRMS Punjab|
|Website Type||Official Site [ Govt of Punjab]|
|Service for||Service for Punjab Govt Employee|
|Design and Developed by|
Full form of iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login
|Integrated Human Resource Management System|
|Mode of Accessing Portal|
This is a great move made by the government in the path of digitization as this lowers the burden and increases the administration’s efficiency. Also, it eliminates the extra burden for the workers of the Punjab state govt as they may avail the advantages of all the services given on Manav Sampada on their devices with the simplicity of internet connection.
So, essentially to grab all these advantages, you have to register yourself on this portal and then login into this with your necessary information. So let’s look at the process on how to know employee id code and password on the Manav Sampada Punjab site.
- iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login is a one-stop solution for employee personnel administration, with all services accessible through a single site.
- It delivers real-time information and critical data from all departments.
- The well-formatted MIS reports are available to all government workers and data input operators.
- It aids in intelligent decision-making for evaluation, transfer, and promotion, among other things, by using the employee’s service book and input from all stakeholders.
- There is no longer any need to visit several offices to get essential services such as leave, loans, etc. Instead, most services are available to all workers through computers or smartphones.
How to Know Employee ID Code & Password
On request from the Punjab State Government, NIC Punjab has developed an online portal known as Integrated Human Resource Management System(iHRMS). It is available at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in, and employees can benefit from this portal for their several needs, such as to see Service Book, Payslip, Yearly Statement GPF, GIS, Apply Leave, Increment Orders, Property Return and ACR Filing.
However, to use this site, workers need an approved employee ID and Password. Kindly follow the below-given procedures to create your id and password.
Step 1 – Visit the official site of ehrms Punjab government gov by clicking the blue button below. It will lead you to the homepage of the website. Now, as seen in the picture, click on the menu option of [Get Employee Code]
Step 2 – And after you clicked on the menu choice of ‘Get Employee Code,’ you will get a new screen, as seen in the picture –
ehrms Punjab gov
- On the displayed screen, you have a choice of ‘Search by.’ Select either choice in the ‘Search by’ option, i.e., UID or DoB. Depending upon what opportunity you choose, either UID number will be requested, or Date of Birth will need to be provided.
- After entering your UID number or Date of Birth, input your registered mobile number that is the mobile number as recorded by your Establishment Office. In case if it is not typed correctly or an outdated number is provided, you will not get your One Time Password [OTP] to retrieve your employee ID.
If you have not got your One Time Password[OTP], please contact your Establishment Office and urge them to correct the mobile number meant for receiving the OTP.
- Once you input your correct cellphone number, complete the CAPTCHA information as requested, and then click the option of Fetch Employee Code.
- After that, a message in the popup will display “Employee Code Sent Successfully to your mobile” provided you correctly put in your information (UID, Dob, mobile number).
- Now click the ‘OK’ button on your screen, and an SMS as shown below example will be sent on your cellphone displaying Employee ID.
Visit iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login Portal Now.
Easy Ehrms Punjab Login Online Process
Given below is the quick and straightforwardPunjab method to ehrms punjab login so that you can avail all the advantages after successful login to this site.
- Go to the official website of iHRMS Punjab by clicking the blue icon again.
- Now in the menu area, click on the option of ‘Login,’ and a popup page will emerge now as seen in the picture.
ehrms Punjab login
- Now choose Login as HRMS Code.
- In the following step fill out your proper User Id and Password in the necessary box.
- Solve the Captcha field immediately.
- And click on the login button to successfully log in at ehrms Punjab login.
EHRMS Forget or Reset Password
Possibly at some time, you may forget your ehrms Punjab login password, which will create a problem for you. Yet, here a quick and easy instruction for simply reset your password.
- On the homepage of iHRMS Punjab Portal, click on the login option on the menu.
- You will see an option of Forgot Password as indicated in the picture.
ehrms punjab forgot password
- On selecting the option of Forgot Password, following screen will be shown
d) Now fill out your Establishment Department where your Service book is kept followed by User (employee) code and click the search button.
After that, your screen will convert to the following displaying information about father/ husband name, designation, and cellphone number in a hidden way as seen in the picture –
- You may be requested to fill out your Date of Birth[DOB] and Mobile Number again (as recorded by your establishment department/office) and upon giving the same, and a Code will be issued to your registered mobile number.
- Now upon getting the security code, the same has to be input. Note – If your OTP is not received in 10 minutes, then resend Security Code may be utilised.
- Now just verify the SMS message received on your registered cellphone number.
- After that just finish the procedure of inputting the One Time Password[OTP]. Once you correctly input the security code, you may reset your password. Now employee ID User Id is known and the password is reset, and you may use it for accessing various services on the iHRMS site.
- Hope you will find the information given here extremely helpful. Now have a look at the main features of iHRMS Portal.