Joinpd, like Kahoot.it, is a simple platform powered by Pear Deck, and its primary role is to allow people to participate in an ongoing presentation by entering a unique code provided by the presenter of the presentation.
When you first arrive at the website, you'll see that there is just a single search bar accessible in the centre of the screen. If you had a unique game code in your hands, you would input it here and, after pressing the enter key and logging into your Google or Microsoft account, you would be confronted with a slew of questions to answer.
Joinpd.com Become a member
We'll show you how to establish a JoinPD login in the section below.
- For further information, GO TO the official JoinPD website at “Joinpd.com” or “peardeck.com.”
- Choose “Teacher Login” from the website navigation bar at the top right of the screen.
- Select the option that you wish to use to log in. “Log in with Google” and “Log in with Microsoft” are the only two alternatives that are provided.
- The process of creating your JoinPD account will begin at this point. If you want to create a teacher account on “JoinPD,” choose “Teacher,” alternatively choose “Student,” to create a student “Account.”
- In order to link your JoinPD or PearDeck, as it is often referred as, sign in with your Google account by selecting “Authorize.”
- Select your school from the drop-down menu, as well as the postal code for the location. When travelling outside of the United States and your school is not included on the list, enter the name of your school and the postal code of the location in which you will be travelling, or any number (5 digits) to represent the postal code in question.
- To begin your presentation, click on the “Get Started” button. With this, you will get a free 30-day premium trial of PearDeck and will have full access to all of the features and tools available on PearDeck.
It is recommended that if you are logged in with a Google account that you choose “Google Slide” or “Powerpoint Online Presentation” as your Microsoft login option.
You will now be required to download the JoinPD extension in order to construct your slide presentation.
Login to Peardeck as a member of the class
You may quickly learn more about the Pear Deck Join Code by selecting the most appropriate link from the list provided below.
You may log in to Joinpd.Com for Join Code in a number of ways that are both quick and straightforward to complete.
It is simple to access Google Slides using the JoinPD add-on for Google Account. Consequently, I'm going to guide you through the process of downloading and installing the JoinPD add-on for Google Slides.
Participation in Peardeck is simple for both teachers and students.
- Visit the JoinPD official website for more information. To do so, go to app.peardeck.com/join and fill out the form.
- The login page will now be shown in front of you. You will be required to enter your login and password here.
- Enter your email address or password and then click on the Submit Button to continue. On the account dashboard, you will see the login page screen.
Creating a presentation and inputting the Joinpd code that was generated
Teachers are need to construct a lesson using either the Pear Deck Add-on for Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint before they may generate a Joinpd code for their students. Getting this one up and running is as simple as navigating your way to Perkdeck.com and signing up or logging into your existing account.
You should be led to the Google Slides presentation window after clicking on the “Create a Presentation” button available on the webpage from here.
Now, pick “Get add-ons…” from the drop-down menu that appears when you click on the “Add-ons” option placed at the top of the screen.
It will open in a new window, so go ahead and put “Pear Deck” into the Search field given and then click the blue “+FREE” button to begin the installation process.
Once the plugin has been installed, open the Pear Deck sidebar menu by selecting Add-ons >> Pear Deck. Pear Deck >> Click on the Pear Deck Add-on button.
That's all there is to it. You can now utilise the Pear Deck Add-on to include interactive questions in your newly created slides using the Pear Deck interface. Preferably, you will be able to browse through its collection of slides in order to include pre-made material or templates into your class.
Once you've finished building your presentation, just click on the green button that reads “Present with Pear Deck” on the right-hand side of the page, and then choose a Google account to begin the loading process for your presentation.
Once you have completed the process successfully, a 5-digit code will be produced and shown beside the website where you may input it.
Now that you have the code in your possession, all you have to do is distribute it to your pupils and instruct them to input it on www.Joinpd.com.
Attend Your Peardeck Orientation Session
When you pick an instructor-paced activity, the projector view is activated, and the following join instructions are immediately shown on the screen:
- First and foremost, Visit the website joinpd.com.
- Please enter the five-character Pear Deck Code that you received during your session at joinpd.com.
- Alternatively, you may publish or email the session link that you obtain when you click Give Students a Link (see step #1 above), and students will simply click on it to join your session as described above. may be activated by clicking
- Join codes are only valid for one week, however the session URL remains active indefinitely. If you want students to participate in sessions for a longer period of time than a week, utilise the link to invite them to join you.
- Enter the session anonymously with a selected avatar, or using an email and password associated with a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account. It is dependent on your login preferences.
- After selecting a student-paced activity and confirming that you have premium access, the Dashboard view is shown.
- Alternatively, you may click the join code in the upper right corner of the screen at any moment to obtain instructions on how to join.
- Student speed activity, dashboard, and connect code with a red arrow are all examples of what students can do.
What is the best way to present a pear deck?
When you render using Pear Deck, directions for connecting display on the projector view without any more action on your part. Students may participate in the presentation by following the procedures outlined below:
- Please see joinpd.com for further information.
- Sign in with their Microsoft Office 365 credentials
- Enter the five-letter code that is presented on the projector's screen.
How to Install and Use Pear Deck APK
Students may use the Google Workspace App Pear Deck for Google Slides to enhance the impact of their presentations by including interactive questions.
Consider what it would be like if you could engage every student in your class on a daily basis. What if you could tell right away who is perplexed and who is eager for additional information? A powerful example of the Pear Deck's effectiveness.
Pear Deck for Google Slides allows you to include the creativity and interactivity of Pear Deck's unique evaluations and interactive questions into your Google Slides presentations.
Obtaining the Peardeck Class Join Code is simple?
Your pupils may participate in the presentation by going to joinpd.com. The five-character join code from your session at joinpd.com should be entered here:
What is the best way to get a free pear deck?
We have made all of Pear Deck's premium features available to all instructors so that they may include it in their learning tool kit. Start using Peer Deck Premium for free now and see how it works for you.
Is Pear Deck a free resource for educators?
In this freemium service, instructors and schools may use a range of tools and materials for free or can opt to pay to a premium account for a more in-depth experience.